Forgot your password? Don't worry!
After entering your email you will receive a link to reset your password.
Eine Email zur Passwortgenerierung ist auf dem Weg zu Dir! (Bitte überprüfe auch Deinen Spam Ordner)
of kleine prints GmbH, Alter Teichweg 25A, 22081 Hamburg (“Kleine Prints”)
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company and our products. Protecting your privacy when using our website is of great importance to us. The following information is provided to explain how Kleine Prints handles your data. Kleine Prints complies with all applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data and data security.
Personal data includes all of the information that relates to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email address and photos, as well as your user behaviour.
The controller, in accordance with Art. 4 of the EU GDPR, is:
kleine prints GmbH
Alter Teichweg 25A
Data processing is based on the following legal basis: for consent Art. 6 (1) a) and Art. 7 of the EU GDPR, for the fulfilment of services and implementation of contractual obligations Art. 6 (1) b) of the EU GDPR, for the fulfilment of legal obligations Art. 6 (1) c) of the EU GDPR, and for the safeguarding of legitimate interests Art. 6 (1) f) of the EU GDPR.
1. You can visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. Your IP address is the only thing that will be collected and stored without any action being taken by you. We need to do this to be able to provide you with our service. Personal data is only collected if you provide us with it to fulfil a contract, to open a customer account or to make contact with us. Without your express further consent, this data is used solely to fulfil the contract and process your enquiries. The data is kept confidential and handled with the greatest care.
2. If you contact us via email, we will save your email and your name, as well as any additional contact information that you provide. We only use this information to process your enquiry and reply to you.
3. Kleine Prints collects data, so-called server log files, concerning every access to the server on which the Kleine Prints website is located. This access data includes the name of the website accessed, the file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the operating system of the user, referrer URL (the page previously visited), IP address and the requesting provider. Kleine Prints only uses the log data for statistical purposes, for business operations, to ensure the security of the service and to optimise the service provided. Kleine Prints reserves the right to review the log data retrospectively if there are specific indications that suggest that the provided service has been used unlawfully.
4. In order to protect your data, we comply with all legal obligations concerning technology and organisation regarding the handling of your data, in particular the protected, restricted-access storage of your personal data. The measures are updated in line with the latest technological developments where necessary.
a) You can personalise each of the products sold in our shop with your own photos. To begin with, the files are stored on our servers in Frankfurt.
b) It is possible to design a personalised product and purchase it with a customer account. The data required to fulfil the contract (name, address, email address) will be saved so you do not need to re-enter the information next time you wish to make a purchase.
c) Generally speaking, the photos that you upload and the print data for your ordered products are available to you for 45 days. Once this period has elapsed, we delete customer photos and print data for previous orders from our servers.
d) Information required to process an order is marked with an asterisk. Additional information without an asterisk is provided voluntarily and is collected solely for internal statistical purposes.
e) If you are happy with your personalised product and place an order, this is our signal to get started. If you already have a customer account with us then we already have your data (address, payment methods). If you are a first time customer, you will be asked to enter the required information and create a customer account. The information relating to your product is passed onto our Hamburg-based printers, where your product is made. The finished product is then packaged with care and sent to you.
1. We adhere to the principle of the appropriate use of data. We only collect, store and use personal data so that we can offer you our services in full and insofar as it is necessary to provide the service in question. Your personal data is not used for any other purposes, unless you have given us your consent to use your personal data for other purposes; for example you have expressly stated that we can use your email address for marketing purposes (double opt-in). If you have registered for our newsletter, this consent also applies to other marketing purposes.
2. Kleine Prints processes your personal data in strict compliance with data protection regulations. Relevant data is only processed in cases where there is a legal basis for doing so. Members of staff working for Kleine Prints are extensively trained in this matter, bound to secrecy and obligated to comply with all data protection laws.
1. Generally speaking, the data provided by you is not made available to third parties. In individual cases, however, it may be necessary to pass your personal data onto companies who are entrusted to provide specific services (e.g. printers, delivery companies, newsletter) in order to fulfil the contract. The third parties are obligated to adhere to the legal regulations concerning the handling and processing of this data. We take great care in selecting these companies and they are commissioned in writing. They are bound to our instructions and are regularly inspected by us. The service providers only use your data to process the order in question. The data is deleted upon completion.
2. Your delivery address is passed onto the delivery company contracted to deliver your goods as part of the order process. In order to provide you with more precise information about your delivery, we also pass your email address onto the delivery company with your consent. They will send you an email with the expected delivery time.
3. Your payment information is passed onto the relevant credit institute as part of the order process.
4. Data is only transferred to authorised state institutions and authorities within the framework of statutory obligations or in cases where we are obligated to provide this information as a result of a court decision. We will only pass on your personal data without your consent in the following cases:
• If we are legally obligated to provide the information or instructed to do so by the courts.
We assure you that we treat your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations. We ensure that your data remains confidential and take all of the legally required technical and organisational measures to ensure compliance with the data protection laws. We will never sell or lease your personal data to third parties.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred in any way other than that stated here without your express consent.
1. Your data is stored for as long as is required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes. As soon as this is no longer the case, e.g. once the contract has been fully concluded, the data will be deleted. Generally speaking, the photos that you upload and the print data for your ordered products are available to you for 45 days. Once this period has elapsed, we delete customer photos and print data for previous orders from our servers.
2. Your data will be deleted once the legal retention periods have elapsed; unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
1. You can revoke the saving and use of your data at any time with effect for the future. Please contact us using our contact form or the email address provided in the Legal Notice for this purpose. We will then delete all of the information that we are not legally required to store (e.g. for commercial and tax law) with immediate effect. The remaining data will be deleted once the retention periods have elapsed. This revocation is only effective in the future and has no effect on the legality of the personal data processed prior to the revocation.
2. You can, of course, re-register at any time and continue using our services.
Furthermore, you can request information about the data that we store that relates to you personally, including the origin of the data, the recipients of this information and the purpose of the storage, at any time. Similarly, you can request the correction of incorrect personal data.
3. You can restrict the processing of your personal data, i.e. so the data is blocked and not used for other purposes.
4. You can request that Kleine Prints provides you with your personal information in a structured, established and machine-readable format. You can also request that Kleine Prints passes this information to a third party.
5. Please email all information requests, enquiries and revocations concerning data processing to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by post to the address given on our contact page or in the Legal Notice.
You have a permanent right of information regarding the data that is saved that concerns you; you also have a right of correction, blocking and deletion for this data. Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding the gathering, processing and use of your personal data. The same applies to information, deletion and notification requests regarding your personal data and for the revocation of permissions.
You can contact Kleine Prints at any time regarding data protection and data security, or in the case of complaints and revocations, using the following contact information:
kleine prints GmbH
Alter Teichweg 25A
Our website contains recommendation buttons (buttons, plugins) from Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. We would like to expressly state that we have no influence over the amount of data that these companies collect using the plugins and cookies. In terms of data protection, we have to rely on the privacy policies of the individual companies. The information provided below is based on this information.
Please consult the companies directly to find out more information about the purpose and extent of data collection as well as your individual rights and options to protect your privacy. We provide links to the relevant privacy policies here. The following information concerns the possible legal data protection implications of the buttons as well as information about other links.
Kleine Prints utilises the following third-party services:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”)
Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA (“Facebook”)
Instagram Inc., subsidiary of Facebook Inc., 181 South Park Street, San Fransisco, CA 94107, USA (“Instagram”)
Pinterest, Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Fransisco, CA 94103-4904, USA (“Pinterest”)
The headquarters of a third party may be located in a third country, i.e. in a country in which GDPR has no direct legal effect. In this case, the data is only transferred with your express permission, or if an adequate level of protection prevails or a different legal permission applies.
Google and Facebook/Instagram comply with the Privacy Shield agreement (EU-US Privacy Shield). This means that the requirements of the Privacy Shield agreement are identical to the level of data protection within the European Union and that data is treated accordingly.
1. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics – a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files, which are saved on your computer and allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information collected includes your operating system, browser, IP address and referrer URL. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
In the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will still be shortened prior to this by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the convention for the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities, and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet in general.
The IP address transferred from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. You can prevent the saving of cookies through a setting on your web browser software. However, we would like to point out that if you turn off cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features of this website to their full extent.
In addition, you can prevent the gathering of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google. To do so, download and install the browser plugin from the following page: browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
As an alternative to the browser plugin, or if you are browsing from a mobile device, please click on the following link to install an opt-out cookie to prevent Google Analytics from acquiring data within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie will only work in this browser and for this domain. If you clear the cookies from this browser you must click on the link again): deactivate Google Analytics . It should be noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, and as such IP addresses are only processed in shortened form to prevent them being directly linked to a particular individual.
2. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Kleine Prints has integrated social plugins (“plugins”) from the social networks Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest on the www.kleineprints.de website. The plugins are shown as a logo (Facebook, Instagram) or as the “Pin it” button (Pinterest).
In order to ensure your maximum protection and to comply with the principle of data minimisation, Kleine Prints uses the Shariff method. This means that direct contact will only be established between you and the social network when you actively click on the relevant button. If you do not click on the social network button, your data will not be collected, your activities will not be recorded, and a surf profile will not be created.
If you click on the button, the respective service provider will receive the information that you have accessed on the Kleine Prints website. You do not need a user account with the respective service; you also do not need to be logged in if you have a user account. If, however, you have a user account with the service provider and you are logged in, this information will be directly assigned to your account. This can be prevented by logging out of your respective account before clicking on the button.
Kleine Prints has no possibility of influencing whether or for what purpose or for how long the service providers and social networks collect personal data.
Further information on the handling of user data can be found here:
1. We also collect personal data for sign-ups to our email newsletter. This data is used solely by us for our own marketing purposes in the form of our email newsletter. You can use a pseudonym for this. You do not need to provide any information other than your email address to use this service. You do not have to provide the same email address that you use for your customer account with us.
We send our email newsletter using the service provider MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon, Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA, http://www.mailchimp.com), and we provide them with your email address for the purpose of creating and sending the newsletter. The IT systems used by MailChimp are located in the United States. This means that sharing your email address does not represent sending your data to a non-safe third country.
Once you have registered by entering your email address, you will receive a confirmation email to the address that you provided. This email contains a confirmation link. If you wish to receive our newsletter, click on this link; otherwise, delete the email (double opt-in). You must click on the confirmation link to complete registration for the newsletter.
By clicking on the confirmation link, you are consenting to receive our newsletter. Only then will your email address be saved by the list provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter or are deleted by Kleine Prints.
2. In order to be able to prove that you have registered for the list and to prevent any claims of unsolicited emails, the list provider saves the date of registration to the list as well as the IP address used for the registration. The IP address is not used for any other purpose.
3. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by sending us a message stating that you wish to unsubscribe. Your email address will be deleted from the mailing list as soon as you have successfully unsubscribed.
5. MailChimp offers statistical analysis of usage data; however, the analysis is group-based and does not relate to individuals.
The usage data generated by MailChimp is not analysed individually. Wherever possible, any tracking offered by MailChimp is turned off. However, if you open the newsletter in a browser to view it correctly using the link provided in the email, the Google Analytics analysis tool will be used on the web page shown. Only MailChimp has access to the data generated by this. You can, however, prevent tracking by Google Analytics using certain browser plugins.
6. For more information about data protection at MailChimp, please click here.
4. Facebook Connect
We give you the opportunity of registering for our services with Facebook Connect. There is no need for an additional registration; simply use your Facebook login information to register.
You will be redirected to Facebook where you can log in using your login details. Your Facebook profile will be linked with our service so that you don’t need to re-enter all of your data. We receive various information from Facebook Inc. as a result of this link, depending on your privacy settings on Facebook.
This information always includes the publicly available profile information, such as your name, age, country, language, gender, profile picture, friends list and the information that you share with your friends list. We only save your name, email address and address and, if provided, your telephone number, from this information. This information is required to conclude the contract so that we can identify you.
5. Facebook Pixel / Retargeting, Remarketing
We use the “Facebook Pixel” from Facebook Inc. on our website. This is used to track the behaviour of users who have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This procedure makes it possible to analyse the efficacy of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes and allows us to optimise our advertising.
The collected data is anonymous and thus cannot be linked back to the identity of the user. Despite this, the data is saved and processed by Facebook. It is thus possible for it to be linked to the respective user profile and Facebook is able to use the data for its own advertising purposes in line with the Facebook Data Policy. It can allow Facebook and its partners to run advertisements both within and outside of Facebook. Furthermore, a cookie may be stored on your computer for this purpose.
You must be older than 13 years old to consent to the use of the Facebook Pixel. If you are younger than this, we request that you ask your parent or legal guardian for permission.
6. Google Tag Manager
7. Google AdSense
8. Google AdWords conversion tracking
This website uses the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking provided within the framework of Google AdWords. The conversion tracking cookie is saved when a user clicks on a Google ad. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies expire after 30 days and cannot be used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, both we and Google can see that the user has clicked on the advertisement and been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie; thus, cookies cannot be tracked across the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie serves to provide conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have chosen to use conversion tracking. Customers can find out the total number of visitors who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. They do not receive any information that can be used to identify the user in person. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can revoke this use by simply deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie using the user settings on your internet browser. You will then be excluded from the conversion tracking statistics.
Kleine Prints takes technical and organisational measures to ensure that the security and protection requirements of the EU GDPR are fulfilled, and that personal data is protected against loss, destruction, manipulation and access by unauthorised persons. The measures are adapted in line with the latest technological developments.