der kleine prints GmbH, Dorotheenstrasse 133, 22299 Hamburg ("Kleine Prints")
We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest in our company and our products. The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us. The following information explains how Kleine Prints handles your data. Kleine Prints complies with all applicable legal provisions for the protection of personal data and data security.
Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address and photos, but also your user behavior.
Responsible body according to Art. 4 EU-DSGVO is:
small prints GmbH
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 a) and Art. 7 EU-GDPR for consent, Art. 6 Para. 1 b) EU-GDPR for the fulfillment of services and implementation of contractual obligations, for the fulfillment of legal obligations Art 6 Paragraph 1 c) EU GDPR and for the protection of legitimate interests Art. 6 Paragraph 1 f) EU GDPR.
Which data are collected?
1. In principle, you can visit our website without us collecting personal data from you. Only the IP address is collected and stored without your intervention in order to be able to make our offer available to you at all. Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract, when opening a customer account or when contacting us. Without your express consent, these data will only be used to process contracts and your inquiries and will of course be treated confidentially and with the greatest care.
2. If you contact us by email, we will save your email address and any additional contact information and your name. We only use this data to process your request and to be able to answer you.
3. Kleine Prints collects data, so-called server log files, about every access to the server on which the Kleine Prints website is located. This access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider . Kleine Prints uses the log data only for statistical evaluations, for the purpose of business operations, the security of the service and the optimization of the offer. Kleine Prints reserves the right to check the log data retrospectively if, based on concrete evidence, there is a suspicion of illegal use of the service provided.
4. In order to protect your data, we of course comply with all legal rules on technology and organization in handling data, especially the protected, access-restricted storage of your personal data. The measures are always adapted to the current state of the art.
5. Order processing:
a) You can personalize each of our products with your own photos in our shop. The data are initially only on our servers in Frankfurt.
b) The design of a personal product as well as the purchase is possible within the framework of a customer account. The data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (name, address, e-mail address) are saved so that the data does not have to be entered again when you buy again.
c) In principle, we keep both your uploaded photos and print data of the ordered products available for 45 days. After this period has expired, we delete customer photos and print data for previous orders from our servers.
d) Mandatory information for order processing is marked with an asterisk. Any additional data that is not marked is voluntary and is only used for internal statistical purposes.
e) If you are satisfied with the product you have personalized, give us the sign to get started with your order. If you already have a customer account with us, we already know your data (address, payment methods). If you are new to us, you have to enter the necessary data to process and create the customer account. The data on your product will be transmitted to our Hamburg-based printing company and produced there. The finished product is then lovingly packaged and shipped to you.
For what purposes is the data used?
1. We adhere to the principle of earmarked data use. We collect, save and use all personal data only in order to be able to offer you the full scope of the offer and to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose, unless you have expressly given us your consent to the further use of your personal data, such as the use of your email address for advertising purposes (double opt-in). If you have registered for the newsletter, the purpose is also extended to use for advertising purposes.
2. Kleine Prints processes your personal data only in strict compliance with data protection regulations. In particular, the relevant data will only be processed if there is legal permission. The employees of Kleine Prints are also extensively trained and bound to secrecy and compliance with all data protection regulations.
Will data be passed on to third parties and if so, which ones?
1. In principle, the data you transmit will not be made available to third parties. In individual cases, however, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to companies that we have entrusted with the provision of individual services (e.g. printer, mail order company, newsletter) in order to execute the contract. For their part, the third parties are obliged to comply with the statutory provisions when handling and processing this data. You have been carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. The service providers only use your data for order processing; the data is then deleted.
2. Your delivery address will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing. In order to inform you even more precisely about delivery, we will also give your email address to the shipping company with your consent. You will then receive an email from them with the estimated delivery time.
3. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment process.
When paying by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, on. More information on data protection from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. do you find here.
4. The transfer to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of the statutory information obligations or if we are obliged to provide information by a court decision. We can or must only pass on personal data without your consent in the following cases:
• If we are obliged to provide information by law or a court decision.
• If our offers or services are misused, especially if the general terms and conditions or conditions of use are violated and we want to prevent this in a legally permissible manner.
We assure you that we will treat your data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations. We guarantee that your data remains confidential and that all legally required technical and organizational measures to comply with data protection are ensured. Under no circumstances will we sell or rent personal data to third parties.
5. A transfer of personal data outside of the framework described here does not take place without express consent.
How long will the data be stored?
1. Your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. As soon as this is no longer the case, e.g. after the contract has been fully implemented, they will be blocked. Basically, we keep your uploaded photos and print data of the ordered products available for 45 days. After this period has expired, we delete customer photos and print data for previous orders from our servers.
2. From the point at which there is no longer any legal retention requirements, the data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, for example with cookies from third parties. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Revocation, right to information, correction, right to deletion
1. You can object to the storage and use of your data at any time with effect for the future. To do this, you can contact us using the email address available under Contact or in the legal notice. We will then immediately delete all data that we are not legally obliged to store (e.g. under commercial and tax law). We delete the other data after the retention periods have expired. This revocation is only effective in the future and has no effect on the legality of the personal data processed before the revocation.
2. You can of course log in again at any time and use our services again.
You can also request information from us at any time about the data we have stored about you, its origin, the recipients of this data and the purpose of storage. You can also request the correction of incorrect personal data.
3. You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, i.e. the data will be blocked and not processed for further purposes.
4. You can request that Kleine Prints provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request that Kleine Prints transmit this information to a third party.
5. In accordance with Art. 77 EU-GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates this regulation.
In the present case, the competent supervisory authority is:
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Klosterwall 6 (Block C)
Telephone: (040) 4 28 54 - 40 40
Fax: (040) 4 279 - 11811
6. You can send all information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the here under contact or the im imprint send the given address.
You have the right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete this data. If you have any further questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, please contact us. The same applies to information, blocking, deletion and correction requests with regard to your personal data as well as to the revocation of consent.
Kleine Prints can be contacted at any time with any questions about data protection and data security as well as in the case of complaints and revocations as follows:
small prints GmbH
Third-party services and social plugins
We have implemented recommendation buttons (buttons, plugins) from Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest on our website. We expressly point out that we ourselves have no influence on the amount of data that these companies collect with the help of the plug-ins and cookies. With regard to data protection, we must therefore rely on the data usage guidelines of the respective companies, on which the following information is based.
If necessary, please inform yourself further with the companies in detail about the purpose and scope of the data collection as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy. We have given the links to the data protection declarations here. In the following you will find information on possible data protection effects of the buttons as well as information on further links.
Kleine Prints uses the following third-party services:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google")
Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA ("Facebook")
Instagram Inc., subsidiary of Facebook Inc., 181 South Park Street, San Fransisco, CA 94107, USA (“Instagram”)
Pinterest, Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Fransisco, CA 94103-4904, USA ("Pinterest")
The registered office of a third party provider may be in a third country, i.e. in a country in which the GDPR does not have any direct legal effect. In this case, data will only be transmitted if you have given your consent, if there is an appropriate level of data protection or if there is any other legal permission.
Google and Facebook / Instagram operate under the Privacy Shield Agreement (EU-US Data Protection Shield), which means that the provisions of the Privacy Shield Agreement are equivalent to the data protection level of the European Union and that the data is treated accordingly.
1. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. Information such as the operating system, browser, IP address, referrer URL is recorded. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you have to click this link again): Deactivate Google Analytics. It should be noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal reference.
2. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Kleine Prints has integrated social plugins (“plugins”) from the social networks Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest on the website www.kleineprints.de. The plugins are marked with a logo (Facebook, Instagram) or the “Pin it” button (Pinterest).
Kleine Prints uses the Shariff method to ensure the greatest possible protection and to comply with the principle of data minimization. Direct contact between the social network and you is only established when you actively click on the corresponding button. If the button of the social network is not clicked, no data is recorded, activities are logged or a surf profile is created.
If the button is clicked, the respective service provider receives the information that you have called up the Kleine Prints website. This does not require a user account with the respective service, nor do you have to be logged in if you have a user account. If, on the other hand, you have a user account with the service provider and are logged in, this data is assigned directly to the account. This can be prevented by logging out of your user account for the relevant service before clicking the button.
Kleine Prints has no way of influencing whether, to what extent, for what purpose and for how long the service providers and social networks collect personal data.
You can find further information on handling user data here:
1. We also collect personal data for subscribing to our e-mail newsletter. This data is used by us solely for our own advertising purposes in the form of our email newsletter. It can be used pseudonymously, so you do not have to enter any further data for use in addition to your e-mail address. In particular, you do not have to provide the e-mail address with which you operate a customer account with us.
Our e-mail newsletter is sent via the service provider Klaviyo (Klaviyo Inc., 225 Franklin St, Floor 10, Boston MA 02110, USA, http: //www.klaviyo.com), to which we will pass on your e-mail address for the purpose of creating and sending the newsletter. The from Klaviyo The IT systems used are located in the USA, so that the transfer of your e-mail address basically means transferring data to a non-secure third country.
After registering by entering an email address, you will first be sent a confirmation email to this address, in which there is a confirmation link. If you would like to receive our newsletter, click on this link, otherwise delete the mail (double opt-in). In order to fully register for the newsletter, it is necessary to click the confirmation link.
By clicking the confirmation link, you consent to receiving our newsletter. Only then will your email address be permanently saved by the list provider until it is deleted by unsubscribing from the newsletter or by Kleine Prints.
2. In order to be able to prove the entry in the list and to be able to defend against any accusation of unsolicited e-mail, the list provider stores the date of entry in the list as well as the IP address under which the entry was made. There is no further use of the IP address.
3. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in every newsletter or by sending us a message. After you have unsubscribed, your email address will be deleted from the mailing list immediately.
4. If you have any questions about this mailing list, please contact: email@example.com
5. Klaviyo offers statistical evaluation options for usage data, although the evaluation is generally group-related and not individual.
The usage data generated by Klaviyo are generally not evaluated individually. As far as possible, tracking offered by Klaviyo will be switched off. However, if you call up a newsletter for the correct display via the link given in the email in a browser, for example, the Google Analytics analysis tool will be used on the website that is then displayed. Only Klaviyo has access to the data generated with it. However, with the use of certain browser plug-ins you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics.
6. You can find more information on data protection at Klaviyo here.
4. Facebook Connect
We offer you the opportunity to register for our services with Facebook Connect. An additional registration is therefore not necessary, you use your Facebook login data to log in.
To do this, you will be redirected to the Facebook page, where you can log in with your usage data. This links your Facebook profile with our service so that you do not have to enter your data in full. Through the link, we automatically receive various information from Facebook Inc., depending on your privacy settings on Facebook.
In any case, this includes the publicly visible data of the profile, such as name, age, country, language, gender, profile picture, friends list and the information shared with the friends list. Of this data, however, we only use and save your name, your email address and your address and - if given - your telephone number. This information is essential for the conclusion of the contract in order to be able to identify you.
5. Facebook pixel / retargeting, remarketing
We use the “Facebook pixel” from Facebook Inc. on our website. In this way, the behavior of users can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook advertisement. This procedure is used to evaluate the effectiveness of the Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimize advertising measures.
The data collected is anonymous to us, so it does not allow us to draw any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data are stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook data usage guidelines. You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
Consent to the use of the Facebook pixel may only be given by users who are older than 13 years. If you are younger, we ask you to ask your legal guardian for permission.
To prevent your data from being recorded by Facebook pixels, you can click on the following link: Tracking via the Facebook pixel on this website is activated. Click here to deactivate tracking.
6. Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service enables website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means: no cookies are used and no personal data is recorded. The Google Tag Manager can manage various tracking tools and triggers the corresponding tags, which then collect data if necessary. All tracking tools used on our site are presented in this data protection declaration. The Google Tag Manager itself does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager. The option to anonymize the IP addresses is regulated in the Google Tag Manager via an internal setting that is not visible in the source of this page. This internal setting is set in such a way that the anonymization of the IP addresses required by the Federal Data Protection Act is achieved.
7. Google AdSense
8. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by simply deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Online presence / company profile in social media
Our company has an online presence on various social media and platforms. This makes it easier for interested parties to search for the products on offer and offers an additional channel of communication.
The purpose of processing user data by the respective social media and platforms is usually user-specific advertising, i.e. individualized advertising can be placed that corresponds to the presumed interests of the user or results from his previous usage behavior. For this purpose, cookies are stored on the users' end devices. These cookies can save the usage behavior and thus map the areas of interest.
The headquarters of a social medium or platform may be in a third country, i.e. in a country in which the GDPR has no direct legal effect. In this case, data will only be transmitted if you have given your consent, if there is an adequate level of data protection or if there is any other legal permission. US providers may operate under the Privacy Shield Agreement (EU-US Data Protection Shield), which means that the provisions of the Privacy Shield Agreement are equivalent to the data protection level of the European Union and that the data is treated accordingly.
We would like to make it clear that in the event of requests for information and / or the assertion of other data subject rights, users should contact the respective third party provider directly. They have insight into and access rights to the user data stored and processed there and can provide information and / or take action accordingly. Should you contact us directly, we will try to support your request as best as possible. However, since we have no insight into and no access to the data stored by third parties, our options for action are limited.
Please inform yourself about the principles of data processing of the respective companies using the corresponding data protection declarations.
Technical and organizational measures
Kleine Prints takes technical and organizational measures to ensure that the security and protection requirements of the EU GDPR are met and that personal data is protected from loss, destruction, manipulation or access by unauthorized persons. The measures are always adapted to the current state of the art.